Kristen Stewart opens up about cheating scandal
- INS Sindhuratna mishap: One more disaster under his watch, Navy Chief Admiral D K Joshi resigns
- Lok Sabha polls: For Paswan & son, Gujarat 2002 is history for 2014
- Jayanthi scuttled, Moily clears GM crop trials
- UPAâs farewell gift: a house for Lalu, rent waiver for many
- âNo one heard my side of story, I decided to go with familyâ
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has spoken for the first time about her cheating on boyfriend Robert Pattinson with director Rupert Sanders.
Stewart, 22, and her 'Twilight' co-star split for three months after her fling with the married father-of-two, 41, but the actors have reconciled now, reported Mirror online.
"If you're honest you'll make mistakes but that's when the most interesting things happen. I used to just stay in my hotel room rather than deal with everything, but if you get too caught up in what others think you become a really disjointed person," said Stewart.
Stewart cheated on Pattinson, 26, with Sanders who directed her and his wife Liberty Ross in the film 'Snow White And The Huntsman'.
After the romance was exposed Stewart publicly apologised to Pattinson.
They have been inseperable since rekindling their love in October , in time to promote 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight