Kristen Stewart opens up about cheating scandal
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has spoken for the first time about her cheating on boyfriend Robert Pattinson with director Rupert Sanders.
Stewart, 22, and her 'Twilight' co-star split for three months after her fling with the married father-of-two, 41, but the actors have reconciled now, reported Mirror online.
"If you're honest you'll make mistakes but that's when the most interesting things happen. I used to just stay in my hotel room rather than deal with everything, but if you get too caught up in what others think you become a really disjointed person," said Stewart.
Stewart cheated on Pattinson, 26, with Sanders who directed her and his wife Liberty Ross in the film 'Snow White And The Huntsman'.
After the romance was exposed Stewart publicly apologised to Pattinson.
They have been inseperable since rekindling their love in October , in time to promote 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn