Kristen Stewart opens up about cheating scandal
- Narendra Modi new talking point in Tamil Nadu, but few say they will vote for him
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- Pratapgarh Dalits angry with Mayawati, Muslims feel âunsafeâ
- RSS appeal to âmajorityâ: Vote or become history
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has spoken for the first time about her cheating on boyfriend Robert Pattinson with director Rupert Sanders.
Stewart, 22, and her 'Twilight' co-star split for three months after her fling with the married father-of-two, 41, but the actors have reconciled now, reported Mirror online.
"If you're honest you'll make mistakes but that's when the most interesting things happen. I used to just stay in my hotel room rather than deal with everything, but if you get too caught up in what others think you become a really disjointed person," said Stewart.
Stewart cheated on Pattinson, 26, with Sanders who directed her and his wife Liberty Ross in the film 'Snow White And The Huntsman'.
After the romance was exposed Stewart publicly apologised to Pattinson.
They have been inseperable since rekindling their love in October , in time to promote 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota