Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson plan Christmas holiday in Paris
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR struggle in modest chase against SRH
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are reportedly planning a romantic trip to France over the festive period.
The on-off couple have sparked speculation they are rekindling their relationship by this romantic trip, which will see them meet up in Paris on Boxing Day on December 26 after spending Christmas Day with their families, reported Daily Mirror.
The former 'Twilight Saga' co-stars will see in the New Year in France too as Stewart has reportedly rented out a farm cottage in a small town in a bid to spend some alone time with the 27-year-old star.
"Kristen intends to let Rob spend Christmas with his family in London but she's hoping they will travel to Paris on Boxing Day and from there on to the Loire Valley," a source said.
"She reckons it could be the relaxing break they need to completely get things back on track."
The pair ended their four-year relationship in May after they struggled to get past the actress's 'momentary indiscretion' with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders in July 2012.