Kristen Stewart’s compliment like a warm hug from her: Hrithik Roshan
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Sri Lanka vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: Rain, wind, hail interrupt play
The Internet has been buzzing about 'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart's gush fest over our very own Hrithik Roshan. It has been duly reported that K Stew thinks Hrithik is a "wonderful actor" with whom she would like to work soon in a Bollywood movie. Edward's Bella has also reportedly said, "If I have a boy, I would want him to look like Hrithik Roshan, but with Rob (Robert Pattinson's) eyes."
We caught up with Roshan during the the 12th edition of the ongoing Marrakech International Film Festival where his four films— 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham', 'Jodhaa Akbar', 'Agneepath', 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' are being screened. Roshan confessed that this is by far "the sweetest compliment" he has ever received.
Roshan said he had been feeling low for a while and with Stewart's compliment he has got his mojo back. "I've been feeling sad lately and had been thinking that there isn't even one person who can really say something to me that can change my state of mind and there, I get to hear that Kristen has said these sweet things about me. I want to tell Kristen a big thank you for making my day. I'm flattered," he said. Stewart's comment on having a boy that looks like him feels like a "warm hug" to Roshan. "Whenever anything is about children, it just feels so warm and nice. To hear Kristen say that is like getting a warm hug from her."
Roshan thinks of Stewart a "true artiste." He has seen her work and feels she has "made an indelible mark as an actor and there is a purity on her face and passion for art which is reflected in her choice of films."
There's been tremendous buzz that Stewart and Roshan will be paired together in Shekhar Kapur's long awaited 'Paani' which is being produced by Yash Raj Films. Roshan says he is "looking forward to working with Shekhar Kapur if it transpires," but he isn't willing to commit whether he has signed the film on the dotted line. "I know for sure working with Shekhar will be a life changing experience but as we know the trajectory of 'Paani' has been sort of slow so I really don't know what is the official status of the film. We all know that Shekhar goes at his own pace. If the film happens with me, I'll be delighted because Shekhar is someone who I look up to as a student. I blossom in his company so if we work together, then it'll be great," he says.
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC exonerates BJP leader Bokhiria in businessman murder case