Kristen Stewart’s compliment like a warm hug from her: Hrithik Roshan
- Union Minister VK Singh's wife files complaint against man alleging extortion, blackmail
- Villagers in dark about why PM Narendra Modi said they have power
- Kashmir: Two soldiers, one policeman killed as militants attack army convoy in Baramulla
- Supreme Court directs Unitech to refund Rs 15 cr to investors
- PV Sindhu stuns world No.2 Wang Yihan of China; win away from medal
The Internet has been buzzing about 'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart's gush fest over our very own Hrithik Roshan. It has been duly reported that K Stew thinks Hrithik is a "wonderful actor" with whom she would like to work soon in a Bollywood movie. Edward's Bella has also reportedly said, "If I have a boy, I would want him to look like Hrithik Roshan, but with Rob (Robert Pattinson's) eyes."
We caught up with Roshan during the the 12th edition of the ongoing Marrakech International Film Festival where his four films— 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham', 'Jodhaa Akbar', 'Agneepath', 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' are being screened. Roshan confessed that this is by far "the sweetest compliment" he has ever received.
Roshan said he had been feeling low for a while and with Stewart's compliment he has got his mojo back. "I've been feeling sad lately and had been thinking that there isn't even one person who can really say something to me that can change my state of mind and there, I get to hear that Kristen has said these sweet things about me. I want to tell Kristen a big thank you for making my day. I'm flattered," he said. Stewart's comment on having a boy that looks like him feels like a "warm hug" to Roshan. "Whenever anything is about children, it just feels so warm and nice. To hear Kristen say that is like getting a warm hug from her."
Roshan thinks of Stewart a "true artiste." He has seen her work and feels she has "made an indelible mark as an actor and there is a purity on her face and passion for art which is reflected in her choice of films."
There's been tremendous buzz that Stewart and Roshan will be paired together in Shekhar Kapur's long awaited 'Paani' which is being produced by Yash Raj Films. Roshan says he is "looking forward to working with Shekhar Kapur if it transpires," but he isn't willing to commit whether he has signed the film on the dotted line. "I know for sure working with Shekhar will be a life changing experience but as we know the trajectory of 'Paani' has been sort of slow so I really don't know what is the official status of the film. We all know that Shekhar goes at his own pace. If the film happens with me, I'll be delighted because Shekhar is someone who I look up to as a student. I blossom in his company so if we work together, then it'll be great," he says.
- Playing the Baloch card: We have acknowledged that India, Pakistan are deeply hyphenated
- Sharmila is the doer who breaks a grand vow to protect the greater common good
- Seventy years later, the sedition law is cramping all our freedoms
- Prepaid electricity in Manipur reduces power theft; improves supply
- Prime Minister’s I-Day speech was a spectacle that didn’t hold together
- Linking PoK with Balochistan could undermine India’s high moral ground vis a vis Pakistan