Kristen Stewart spends Thanksgiving with Robert Pattinson's family
- Union Cabinet recommends President's Rule in Arunachal Pradesh
- Rafale jet deal on right track, says French President Hollande ahead of India visit
- Three girls commit suicide in Tamil Nadu, blaming college, high fees
- Tavleen Singh's column: Could Rohith have been saved?
- Netaji files: Centre rejected probe reports twice, to assert ‘Bose dead’
After months of speculation about their relationship, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly enjoyed a Thanksgiving holiday in the actor's hometown.
Instead of spending some quality time with her family in the US, the 22-year-old actress took a break to reconnect with Pattinson's family. The couple are trying to get back together after Stewart's fling with married director Rupert Sanders became public, a media report said.
They were spotted standing in line at Heathrow airport for a flight back to New York.
Stewart sported black rimmed glasses and her brown hair was pulled into a high ponytail as she carried a shoulder bag through the terminal.
Like her boyfriend, she wore jeans and trainers and completed her casual look with a grey wool cardigan under a black blazer.
Pattinson kept his sunglasses firmly on, even after the couple stepped out in the dark evening to their waiting vehicle.
An excited fan who was on the same flight to JFK posted a picture of the couple getting out of a cap, and entering the airport. "Look who is on my plane! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart."