Kristen Stewart working out to impress Robert Pattinson
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart is reportedly sweating it out to impress boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
The 22-year-old actress has given up smoking and drinking alcohol and has been spending countless hours in the gym, a media report said.
"Kristen has barely touched alcohol since July. She has given up smoking and taken up Bikram yoga. The new fitness plan has done wonders for Kristen's body and mind. Even her skin is glowing," a source said.
"Robert just couldn't stop raving about how fantastic Kristen looks. And she is telling friends that she is going to reel him back in with her body," added the source.
The couple has reconciled following their split. They had parted ways when it was revealed that Stewart had a fling with married director Rupert Sanders.
Friends don't believe that this reconciliation is going to last.
Reports claim Pattinson, 26, has issues trusting Stewart.
"The love story between Robert and Kristen is still a bit of a conundrum, it is a weird relationship. Despite claims that all is rosy, he is still not completely convinced that giving their relationship another chance is the right thing to do," a source said.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress