Kristen Stewart's affair still fresh in Robert Pattinson's mind
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Twilight star Robert Pattinson is reportedly unable to get over his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart's affair with director Rupert Sanders.
The couple has split briefly after the cheating scandal broke-out last year, reported Contactmusic.
"Rob broke up with Kristen because he never got over the fact that she cheated. He is never going to forget. For a superstar, he can be very insecure and what went down last year just preyed on that. Rob gets in his own head and thinks the worst. He broods a lot," a source said.
After their split, the 27-year-old actor took a while to move on from his previous relationship as he thought most women are just after him for the fame.
"He's scared of meeting anyone new. So many people are after him for the wrong reasons," the source added.
The duo had reunited in less than two months after a public apology from Stewart for her betrayal. Though, recently it was reported that the pair had parted ways again.