Kumbh shadow looms over Assembly
- Rahul seeks âlegal accountabilityâ for 2002, disputes Modi âclean chitâ
- Probe zeroes in on pilots, hunt widens to land
- Modi vs him: Kejriwal to wait for Varanasiâs voice
- Workdays: MNREGS short of even halfway mark
- Back home after serving time for 1993 blasts, 82-yr-old grateful for âsupportâ
Barring the main opposition BSP, all political parties attended the meeting.
"When we are aware that issues raised by us will not be addressed by the chief minister, there is no point in having tea at his residence," said Maurya. On Thursday, the governor's address is the only business on the agenda. Akhilesh Yadav will present the annual budget for 2013-14 on February 19.
In between, the Assembly will not meet from February 15 to 17. However, it will meet on February 18 for passing a condolence resolution over the death of Samajwadi Party MLA Mahesh Narain Singh.
The Business Advisory Committee will meet on February 19 to decide the further programme of the session, which is scheduled to continue until March 22.