Kunda murder case: CBI grills Raja Bhaiya
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Former Uttar Pradesh Minister Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya was today questioned by Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in connection with the murder of a village head and Kunda DSP Zia-Ul Haq.
CBI sources said 44-year-old Raja Bhaiya appeared at the makeshift agency office for his questioning.
Raja Bhaiya was questioned about his alleged role in providing shelter to his driver Sanjay Pratap Singh alias Guddu Singh who is lodged in jail in Balipur pradhan Nanhey Yadav's murder case, sources said.
Besides Guddu, his brother Rajeev and Raja Bhaiya's aide Bulle Pal are also lodged in the jail in the same case.
DSP Haque's wife Praveen Azad's had alleged that her husband was murdered at Raja Bhaiya's behest.
Azad had also named Raja Bhaiya's drivers Guddu Singh and Rohit Singh, Kunda zila panchayat chairman Gulshan Yadav and Raja Bhaiya's local representative Hariom Srivastava for beating and killing her husband.
However, the allegations could not be verified during investigation and the CBI arrested the pradhan's son and his brothers Phoolchand and Pawan and an associate, Manjit Yadav, for killing the DSP.
The pradhan's family members had also claimed harassment of Nanhey Yadav and his relatives by Raja Bhaiya and his aides since 2003.