Kylie Minogue chooses comedy role to kickstart acting career
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Pop star Kylie Minogue will star in a one-off dark comedy on British TV as she steps away from music to focus on acting.
A representative for the 'Spinning Around' hitmaker said that Minogue will be taking a bit of a break from the charts to return to her first love of acting, reported Daily Express.
The decision comes as she parts way with her manager of 25 years, Terry Blamey, and she has now filmed a quirky new project for Sky's Playhouse Presents series, reported Daily Express.
She will star in 'Hey Diddle Dee', a comedy based on pop artist Andy Warhol, which is directed by Marc Warren.
"When the script was sent to me, I knew instinctively I wanted to be part of this project. Marc has created a beautiful, quirky story," she said.