L&T Fin gets 11.41 pc stake in PVR
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
L&T Finance has picked up 11.41 per cent stake equivalent to 32.93 lakh shares in PVR Ltd.
PVR Ltd today informed NSE that the mode of acquisition is "pledge of shares by promoters".
L&T Finance is a subsidiary of Larsen and Toubro Finance Holdings. It was incorporated as a Non-Banking Finance Company in November 1994.
PVR Ltd is a cinema exhibitor with presence in about 24 cities including all the four metros, according to information available on its website.
Shares of PVR today ended at Rs 285.75 apiece on the BSE, up 0.65 per cent from their previous close.