LA Reid regrets quitting 'X Factor': Simon Cowell
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Music mogul Simon Cowell says LA Reid is already regretting his decision to quit 'X Factor' USA at the end of its second series.
The songwriter announced last week that he would leave the show's judging panel at the end of the second series to concentrate on his job as chairman of Epic Records.
But head judge Cowell does not think that Reid has come to terms with his departure, reported E! online.
"LA is regretting his decision, trust me," Cowell said.
However, Reid, 56, who is joined on the panel by Cowell, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato, knew he would only make a short-term commitment to the series, but will continue to work with the 'X Factor' boss on other projects.