LA Reid regrets quitting 'X Factor': Simon Cowell
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
Music mogul Simon Cowell says LA Reid is already regretting his decision to quit 'X Factor' USA at the end of its second series.
The songwriter announced last week that he would leave the show's judging panel at the end of the second series to concentrate on his job as chairman of Epic Records.
But head judge Cowell does not think that Reid has come to terms with his departure, reported E! online.
"LA is regretting his decision, trust me," Cowell said.
However, Reid, 56, who is joined on the panel by Cowell, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato, knew he would only make a short-term commitment to the series, but will continue to work with the 'X Factor' boss on other projects.