LA Reid regrets quitting 'X Factor': Simon Cowell
- Defiant Azam Khan stands by Kargil won by Muslim soldiers remark, gets EC notice
- Lok Sabha polls: Voting picks up in NE states; 40 per cent turnout in Manipur till noon
- SC refrains from staying government move to include Jats in OBC category
- Its image dented, and spread too thin, Aam Aadmi Party struggles in Delhi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: It's in Cong's character to make false promises to win elections, says Modi on Shinde's turf
Music mogul Simon Cowell says LA Reid is already regretting his decision to quit 'X Factor' USA at the end of its second series.
The songwriter announced last week that he would leave the show's judging panel at the end of the second series to concentrate on his job as chairman of Epic Records.
But head judge Cowell does not think that Reid has come to terms with his departure, reported E! online.
"LA is regretting his decision, trust me," Cowell said.
However, Reid, 56, who is joined on the panel by Cowell, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato, knew he would only make a short-term commitment to the series, but will continue to work with the 'X Factor' boss on other projects.
"I came into this knowing that it wasn't gonna become my life. Simon and I are really good friends, and he knew at some point I needed to get back to work," Reid said.
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move