Labourer falls to death
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
A 24-year-old labourer died after he fell from the 10th floor of an under-construction building of the Devi Indrayani group near Talawade on Dehu Road. Seshrav Khetre was doing masonary work without wearing any safety harness when he slipped and fell. He was taken to YCM hospital where he was declared dead on arrival. Police officer Naik Shinde said no complaint had been filed till now due to which no action could be initiated against the builder.