Labourer falls to death
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
A 24-year-old labourer died after he fell from the 10th floor of an under-construction building of the Devi Indrayani group near Talawade on Dehu Road. Seshrav Khetre was doing masonary work without wearing any safety harness when he slipped and fell. He was taken to YCM hospital where he was declared dead on arrival. Police officer Naik Shinde said no complaint had been filed till now due to which no action could be initiated against the builder.