Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen to perform with The Rolling Stones
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
Pop star Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen and The Black Keys will join The Rolling Stones on stage during the band's final 2012 show as part of a star-studded conclusion to their 50th anniversary comeback concerts.
The veteran rockers launched the celebrations with two gigs in London last month which featured guest appearances from former members Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor, as well as Mary J Blige and Florence Welch.
They moved the shows to the US for a big gig in Brooklyn on December 8, and they will conclude their run with two shows in New Jersey.
The final concert at the Prudential Center in Newark on Saturday will be televised as a live pay-per-view special, and the musicians have now confirmed they will be rocking out with Lady Gaga and New Jersey native Springsteen.
The Black Keys will also be part of the concert and TV show, which is titled One More Shot.
"We're excited these extraordinary artists, Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and the Black Keys, have agreed to help celebrate our 50th Anniversary as we share the night live with our fans all over the world. Now the fun begins of trying to figure out the best songs to perform together," read a statement from the Rolling Stones.
Gaga expressed her excitement ahead of the upcoming show in a post on her Twitter page, writing, "I am so honoured and excited to announce I will be performing with Rolling Stones on Dec 15 for their 50th Anniversary Concert One More Shot."
The Rolling Stones will also perform in New York City this week as part of the 12-12-12 Hurricane Sandy charity show at Madison Square Garden.