Lady Gaga debuts black hair in new picture
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- RSP quits LDF, to go alone in Lok Sabha elections
Lady Gaga, who is in the middle of bringing out her third studio album, revealed black hair and a make-up free look in a new photograph on her website.
In the photograph, the 27-year-old singer is seen posing in a plain white top. Gaga pouts her lips and her now-black hair is pulled to one side.
The raw self-portrait, Gaga suggests, seems to mirror her creative process, reported Us magazine.
"As they pry the single from my bleeding fingers. It's a scary thing to revisit those things underneath, the pain in your past. But all I found was raw passion. I thought I was destroyed inside. I'm ready to fight. Start the music," Gaga posted with the photograph.
Gaga had taken a break from the spotlight to recover from a hip injury that forced her to cancel her Born This Way Ball tour in February.
The Pokerface singer made news by going nude for a cover shoot of V magazine recently.
Gaga's latest album is set for a November 11 release. Her new single debuts on August 19.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today