Lady Gaga felt betrayed after injury
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Pop star Lady Gaga says her hip injury last year, made her realise that she had many fake friends, who used her for personal gain.
The 27-year-old singer was forced to cancel most of her North American dates for the Born This Way Ball tour in order
to undergo surgery to repair her hip last year, reported Contactmusic.
"My heart breaks from the people I have trusted and loved who I've worked so closely with, who have used me, lied to me, worked me into the ground for the personal gain," Gaga posted to fans on a website.
"When I woke up in the hospital after my surgery there were many people that were not there. My health did not matter. I did not matter unless I could perform. This is a very hard lesson," she added.