Lady Gaga felt betrayed after injury
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR score 163/5 against MI
Pop star Lady Gaga says her hip injury last year, made her realise that she had many fake friends, who used her for personal gain.
The 27-year-old singer was forced to cancel most of her North American dates for the Born This Way Ball tour in order
to undergo surgery to repair her hip last year, reported Contactmusic.
"My heart breaks from the people I have trusted and loved who I've worked so closely with, who have used me, lied to me, worked me into the ground for the personal gain," Gaga posted to fans on a website.
"When I woke up in the hospital after my surgery there were many people that were not there. My health did not matter. I did not matter unless I could perform. This is a very hard lesson," she added.