Lady Gaga felt betrayed after injury
- Kashmir: 3 militants dead after attack at army camp in Handwara, medicines with Pak marking recovered
- The whitewash: Probe alleges Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide
- BCCI refute allegations of non-compliance with Lodha panel in Supreme Court
- Jayalalithaa's health: Madras HC dismisses petition, says filed for publicity, political reasons
- Government study finds toxins in PET bottles of 5 soft drink brands
Pop star Lady Gaga says her hip injury last year, made her realise that she had many fake friends, who used her for personal gain.
The 27-year-old singer was forced to cancel most of her North American dates for the Born This Way Ball tour in order
to undergo surgery to repair her hip last year, reported Contactmusic.
"My heart breaks from the people I have trusted and loved who I've worked so closely with, who have used me, lied to me, worked me into the ground for the personal gain," Gaga posted to fans on a website.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness