Lady Gaga hangs out with 13 lions
- In US, Manohar Parrikar hits out at Pakistan, says Modi govt 'pro-active' in curbing violence in Valley
- 'Is this Modi model of democracy?': Arvind Kejriwal complains about officers being transferred by L-G
- India, US sign military logistics pact
- Kyrgyzstan: Three hurt, suicide bomber killed, in blast at Chinese embassy
- Kashmir: Non-lethal options to pellets were cleared in 2012 but file gathers dust
Pop sensation Lady Gaga got up close and personal with some lions as she went on a safari in South Africa.
Gaga, 26, wore a typical green hat and teamed it with a leopard print silk scarf and large green earrings.
"Safari Picture: In this photo I'm about 10 feet from 13 lions, 2 cubs. I spent about 30 minutes with them and took a nap! The lion pride even woke up at one point and let us come closer (sic)," she posted on Twitter.
The 'Poker Face' hitmaker was in Johannesburg for her world tour.
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition
- Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry to places of worship
- Modi and Obama should wrap up the unfinished tasks in the agenda set by them
- Strong intellectual property rights infrastructure will help Indian industry
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist