Lady Gaga hangs out with 13 lions
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Pop sensation Lady Gaga got up close and personal with some lions as she went on a safari in South Africa.
Gaga, 26, wore a typical green hat and teamed it with a leopard print silk scarf and large green earrings.
"Safari Picture: In this photo I'm about 10 feet from 13 lions, 2 cubs. I spent about 30 minutes with them and took a nap! The lion pride even woke up at one point and let us come closer (sic)," she posted on Twitter.
The 'Poker Face' hitmaker was in Johannesburg for her world tour.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2