Lady Gaga hangs out with 13 lions
- North by Northeast: What explains BJP's stunning win in Assam?
- Mann Ki Baat: Protecting water and forest is our duty, says PM Modi
- Sonia Gandhi is what keeps Congress united: Venkaiah Naidu
- IS video opens old wounds in Mumbai families
- Tavleen Singh writes: When will Congress realise its dynasty is running out of charisma?
Pop sensation Lady Gaga got up close and personal with some lions as she went on a safari in South Africa.
Gaga, 26, wore a typical green hat and teamed it with a leopard print silk scarf and large green earrings.
"Safari Picture: In this photo I'm about 10 feet from 13 lions, 2 cubs. I spent about 30 minutes with them and took a nap! The lion pride even woke up at one point and let us come closer (sic)," she posted on Twitter.
The 'Poker Face' hitmaker was in Johannesburg for her world tour.
- Neither BJP nor Congress have a truly national footprint today
- When will the Congress realise that its dynasty is running out of charisma?
- The reverses Congress faced in the elections can not be blamed on Rahul
- Inside Track: Missing Guru
- Assembly polls prove voter is focused on development, not dynasty or caste math
- Comrade Sitaram Yechury’s historic blunder