Lady Gaga hangs out with 13 lions
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Pop sensation Lady Gaga got up close and personal with some lions as she went on a safari in South Africa.
Gaga, 26, wore a typical green hat and teamed it with a leopard print silk scarf and large green earrings.
"Safari Picture: In this photo I'm about 10 feet from 13 lions, 2 cubs. I spent about 30 minutes with them and took a nap! The lion pride even woke up at one point and let us come closer (sic)," she posted on Twitter.
The 'Poker Face' hitmaker was in Johannesburg for her world tour.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it