Lady Gaga obsessed with Google
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Pop star Lady Gaga is reportedly obsessed with Googling herself.
The eccentric star, 26, spends hours on her iPad searching for the latest stories about her, a media report said.
"No matter where she is in the world, Gaga will always be awake at 9 am New York time so she can read all her Google alerts for the day," a source said.
"She jokes it is just part of her daily routine, but it is now become the centre point of her day," it added.
Gaga was also not bothered about comments on her recent weight gain.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance