Lady Gaga plans acting career
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Pop star Lady Gaga is reportedly having acting lessons in the hope of making the tricky transition from singer to successful actress.
The 26-year-old 'Poker Face' hitmaker is allegedly having acting lessons in a bid to make it in Hollywood and wants to follow in the footsteps of fellow musicians such as Justin Timberlake and Rihanna who have successfully made the transition to the silver screen, reported Daily Star online.
"She needs a new challenge and has set herself a target of winning an Oscar in five years," a source said.
The singer had a fleeting cameo appearance in 'Men In Black 3' last year and now wants to land a leading role. The pop star is set to make her big debut in 'Machete Kills', a film directed by Quentin Tarantino's regular collaborator Robert Rodriguez.
Eccentric Gaga plays a sexy gun-wielding character named La Chameleon in the sequel to the 2010 movie 'Machete', starring opposite Mel Gibson, Jessica Alba and Amber Heard.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?