Lady Gaga posts naked picture on Twitter
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Lady Gaga's fans were in for a surprise when the pop star posted a naked picture of herself on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The photo showed the 26-year-old hugging her knees to her chest as she reclined in an armchair. She also wore fairly little make-up and her long blonde hair was hanging loose down her shoulders, reported Sun Online.
Gaga, who is known for her erratic dressing sense, has previously posted semi-nude photos online as well.
The 'Born This Way' hitmaker will soon make her acting debut in "Machete Kills", starring alongside Amber Heard, Sofia Vergara and Mel Gibson.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment