Lady Gaga returns to stage post her surgery
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case forces adjournment of Parliament
- Facebook to acquire WhatsApp for USD 19 billion in cash and stock deal
- Congâs first casualty of Telangana Bill: Its govt and Chief Minister in Andhra
- Hazare snubs Kejriwal, declares support to Mamata in LS elections
'Born This Way' hitmaker Lady Gaga recently made a comeback on stage following her emergency hip surgery earlier this year.
The 27-year-old singer gave an impromptu performance with jazz star Brian Newman, reported Digital spy.
"Thanks to the one and only Lady Gaga for coming out to GPHotel tonight and singing a song," Newman tweeted after the performance.
Lady Gaga was forced to cancel the dates of her 'Born This Way Ball' world tour to undergo an emergency surgery.
The singer has since been spotted using a gold-plated wheelchair during her recovery while she continues to work on her upcoming third studio album 'Artpop'.
Recently, Tony Bennett has confirmed his plans to record a jazz album with Gaga in the near future.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state