Lady Gaga returns to stage post her surgery
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
'Born This Way' hitmaker Lady Gaga recently made a comeback on stage following her emergency hip surgery earlier this year.
The 27-year-old singer gave an impromptu performance with jazz star Brian Newman, reported Digital spy.
"Thanks to the one and only Lady Gaga for coming out to GPHotel tonight and singing a song," Newman tweeted after the performance.
Lady Gaga was forced to cancel the dates of her 'Born This Way Ball' world tour to undergo an emergency surgery.
The singer has since been spotted using a gold-plated wheelchair during her recovery while she continues to work on her upcoming third studio album 'Artpop'.
Recently, Tony Bennett has confirmed his plans to record a jazz album with Gaga in the near future.