Lady Gaga returns to stage post her surgery
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
'Born This Way' hitmaker Lady Gaga recently made a comeback on stage following her emergency hip surgery earlier this year.
The 27-year-old singer gave an impromptu performance with jazz star Brian Newman, reported Digital spy.
"Thanks to the one and only Lady Gaga for coming out to GPHotel tonight and singing a song," Newman tweeted after the performance.
Lady Gaga was forced to cancel the dates of her 'Born This Way Ball' world tour to undergo an emergency surgery.
The singer has since been spotted using a gold-plated wheelchair during her recovery while she continues to work on her upcoming third studio album 'Artpop'.
Recently, Tony Bennett has confirmed his plans to record a jazz album with Gaga in the near future.