Lady Gaga to undergo hip surgery, cancels Born This Way tours
- Real estate bill: BJP hits back at Rahul Gandhi, asks if he visited hail-affected farmers in Amethi
- Mumbai: Assistant sub-inspector shoots senior, self in Vakola police station
- Moga bus molestation: Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh orders Orbit buses off the road amid protests
- Three killed, 16 injured in accident at Harduaganj thermal station
- Amarnath Yatra: Nirmal Singh hits back at Geelani, says separatists have become 'irrelevant'
Popstar Lady Gaga has canceled the rest of the tours of the 'Born This Way Ball' as she undergoes surgery for a hip injury.
The singer had previously postponed shows in Chicago, Detroit and Ontario because of the problem but she is now forced to cancel the rest of the tour because of 'a labral tear' in her right hip, Live Nation Global Touring announced on her official website.
"After additional tests this morning to review the severity of the issue, it has been determined that Lady Gaga has a labral tear of the right hip. She will need surgery to repair the problem, followed by strict down time to recover. This unfortunately, will force her to cancel the tour, so she can heal," they said in the statement.
Earlier, Gaga, 26, apologised to her fans for postponing the dates because of the injury.
"I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the past month it has worsened. I've been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff, I didn't want to disappoint my amazing fans. However after last nights performance I could not walk and still can't," Gaga had said in a post on Tuesday.