Lady Gaga tones down for school visit
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Pop star Lady Gaga, known for her eccentric style, toned down her look as she visited a South African primary school in a conservative dress.
The 26-year-old singer, who took time out from her 'Born This Way' world tour to visit the children, was modestly dressed in a buttoned-up white dress, a report said.
The singing star sported a very 1950's look in a high-necked, collared cream dress, clinched in at the waist with a chunky belt and teamed it up with a towering stiletto shoes.
Gaga even added a neck scarf to the dress, creating one of her most conservative looks to date.
Even the 'Poker Face' hitmaker's hair looked demure -- her blonde mane falling sleek and straight over her shoulders.
The singer, who is on the South African leg of her major world tour, went to town on her make-up however, wearing bright red lipstick and huge, false lashes as she met the young children.
Gaga was happy to meet young fans and raise awareness of key issues in the city. After her visit, the star took to Twitter to rave about the city.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism