Lady Gaga tones down for school visit
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Telangana fallout: Governor accepts Reddy's resignation as Andhra Chief Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targest Mukesh Ambani again
- A day after Parliament passes Telangana bill, Hyderabad airport on red alert over threat letter
Pop star Lady Gaga, known for her eccentric style, toned down her look as she visited a South African primary school in a conservative dress.
The 26-year-old singer, who took time out from her 'Born This Way' world tour to visit the children, was modestly dressed in a buttoned-up white dress, a report said.
The singing star sported a very 1950's look in a high-necked, collared cream dress, clinched in at the waist with a chunky belt and teamed it up with a towering stiletto shoes.
Gaga even added a neck scarf to the dress, creating one of her most conservative looks to date.
Even the 'Poker Face' hitmaker's hair looked demure -- her blonde mane falling sleek and straight over her shoulders.
The singer, who is on the South African leg of her major world tour, went to town on her make-up however, wearing bright red lipstick and huge, false lashes as she met the young children.
Gaga was happy to meet young fans and raise awareness of key issues in the city. After her visit, the star took to Twitter to rave about the city.
"Johannesburg was so wonderful, I can't really put it into words. I am so happy, I haven't slept yet. Laying in bed dreaming of the next tour," she posted.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- The regressive state | The Indian Express