Lady Gaga unable to walk, postpones 4 shows
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Third FIR against Giriraj Singh; Muslims should not be afraid of BJP, says Joshi
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: Can SRH bowlers put brakes on KXIP batsmen?
Lady Gaga says she's "heartsick" to postpone four shows after sustaining an injury that's left her unable to walk.
A Tuesday news release says performances set for February 13-14 in Chicago, February 16 in Detroit and February 17 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, have been postponed due to a case of synovitis, a severe joint inflammation.
Lady Gaga took to Twitter to explain, saying she injured herself during a performance some time ago and her condition has worsened, leaving her immobile following Monday's concert in Montreal. She's been hiding the injury from her staff, but can no longer perform.
"I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the last month it has worsened," she wrote.
"I've been praying it would heal."
The remainder of the "Born This Way Ball" tour is expected to continue on schedule, beginning with a two-night stand in Philadelphia on February 19-20.
Makeup dates for the missed shows will be announced later.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready