Lady Gaga unable to walk, postpones 4 shows
- Tera Gurdip bach gaya: Indian on death row in Indonesia tells wife in phone call
- Pune building collapses, at least nine dead
- Mehbooba: Sacrifice of children won’t go waste; securitymen had no idea they were targeting Burhan
- 'Voodoo statistics!' P Chidambaram rejects Arun Jaitley's inflation remarks
- Senior Congress leader Capt Ajay Yadav to quit party
Lady Gaga says she's "heartsick" to postpone four shows after sustaining an injury that's left her unable to walk.
A Tuesday news release says performances set for February 13-14 in Chicago, February 16 in Detroit and February 17 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, have been postponed due to a case of synovitis, a severe joint inflammation.
Lady Gaga took to Twitter to explain, saying she injured herself during a performance some time ago and her condition has worsened, leaving her immobile following Monday's concert in Montreal. She's been hiding the injury from her staff, but can no longer perform.
"I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the last month it has worsened," she wrote.
"I've been praying it would heal."
The remainder of the "Born This Way Ball" tour is expected to continue on schedule, beginning with a two-night stand in Philadelphia on February 19-20.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage