Lady Gaga writing songs for 'The Great Gatsby'
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Pop star Lady Gaga and singer Prince are writing songs for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Great Gatsby' soundtrack, actress Adelaide Clemens has said.
Prince Rogers Nelson and the 'Poker Face' star reportedly approached the director about working on the musical accompaniments to his forthcoming film, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Amitabh Bachchan and Isla Fisher, reported Contactmusic.
"They have some new music that's going to be added to the film. Some pretty huge artists have approached Baz and are writing songs for the film, and I don't think Warner Bros are going to turn down Prince and Lady Gaga knocking down your door," Clemens said.
However, the actress refused to explain any further, so it is unclear whether the pair will submit songs separately or together.
"I don't know if I'm allowed to say that," she added.
This would be Gaga's first original film soundtrack contribution, while Prince scored a US number one single with 'Batdance' from the "Batman" soundtrack.
He also received a Golden Globe Award for 'Song of the Heart' from 2006 animated movie "Happy Feet".
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer