Lady Gaga's and 'slave' ex-aide 'slept in same bed'
- Netaji files show family was under observation, intercepted communication hinted at sightings
- Indian fisherman allegedly killed in Pakistan firing off Gujarat coast
- Maharashtra government transfers Sheena Bora murder case to Central Bureau of Investigation
- Another drowned toddler washes up on Turkish beach: report
- Taliban attack on Pakistan base kills 29; 16 die in mosque
Lady Gaga's former personal assistant shared a bed with the pop star during her 'The Monster Ball' tour in 2010, according to court papers.
When asked if the unusual task was required as part of her job, Jennifer O'Neill said that she felt it was, the New York Post reported.
She said that unlike anybody else on that tour, she did not have her own hotel room and had not even been asked if she had wanted one.