Lady Gaga's and 'slave' ex-aide 'slept in same bed'
- Yoga Day celebration at Rajpath sets two Guinness World Records
- Yoga not religious; an antidote to violence, conflict: Swaraj at UN
- Death toll climbs to 97 in Mumbai hooch tragedy, 2 women arrested
- 'Peepli Live' co-director, Mahmood Farooqui arrested on rape charges
- Lalit Modi invoked British royal names for UK travel papers
Lady Gaga's former personal assistant shared a bed with the pop star during her 'The Monster Ball' tour in 2010, according to court papers.
When asked if the unusual task was required as part of her job, Jennifer O'Neill said that she felt it was, the New York Post reported.
She said that unlike anybody else on that tour, she did not have her own hotel room and had not even been asked if she had wanted one.
O'Neill said that she had no privacy, no chance to talk to any family, no chance to talk to any friends, no chance to have sex, in fact she had no chance to do anything.