Lady Gaga's and 'slave' ex-aide 'slept in same bed'
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Lady Gaga's former personal assistant shared a bed with the pop star during her 'The Monster Ball' tour in 2010, according to court papers.
When asked if the unusual task was required as part of her job, Jennifer O'Neill said that she felt it was, the New York Post reported.
She said that unlike anybody else on that tour, she did not have her own hotel room and had not even been asked if she had wanted one.
O'Neill said that she had no privacy, no chance to talk to any family, no chance to talk to any friends, no chance to have sex, in fact she had no chance to do anything.