Lady Gaga's and 'slave' ex-aide 'slept in same bed'
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
Lady Gaga's former personal assistant shared a bed with the pop star during her 'The Monster Ball' tour in 2010, according to court papers.
When asked if the unusual task was required as part of her job, Jennifer O'Neill said that she felt it was, the New York Post reported.
She said that unlike anybody else on that tour, she did not have her own hotel room and had not even been asked if she had wanted one.
O'Neill said that she had no privacy, no chance to talk to any family, no chance to talk to any friends, no chance to have sex, in fact she had no chance to do anything.