Lady Gaga's perfume leaked online
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Pop star Lady Gaga was forced to unveil her first perfume on Twitter after photos of the bottle leaked online.
Pictures of the "Poker Face" star's first fragrance, Fame, surfaced online after which she had to tell her fans all about the scent and share her own pictures of the bottle and packaging, reported Contactmusic.
"Looks like photos of my perfume are being leaked. Oh you fashion editors I could just crinkle my hands at you," Gaga said.
When one follower asked if she plans to release a men's version, Gaga added, "My perfume was designed for women, but a lot of my gay (male) friends wear it."
Fame, which will go on sale later this summer, contains notes of "belladonna, crushed heart of tiger orchidea with a black veil of incense, pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops".