Lady Gaga's Poker Face tops 'guilty pleasures' chart
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Lady Gaga's hit track 'Poker Face' has been named the biggest musical "guilty pleasure" of the last decade as it's the most-deleted song on public profiles on a popular music social network.
Data showed that the hit track from Gaga's 2008 debut album, were deleted most by social network Last.fm members apparently embarrassed that their friends might see their taste for bubblegum pop, reported The Telegraph.
Last.fm, a founding member of the cluster of technology start-ups in Shoreditch that has latterly received government cash and been branded as Tech City, released the figures to celebrate a decade online.
It was launched in 2002, before even MySpace, and quickly won a fan base among music aficionados by making it easy for them to track their listening and keep up with friends.