Lady Gaga's Poker Face tops 'guilty pleasures' chart
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Lady Gaga's hit track 'Poker Face' has been named the biggest musical "guilty pleasure" of the last decade as it's the most-deleted song on public profiles on a popular music social network.
Data showed that the hit track from Gaga's 2008 debut album, were deleted most by social network Last.fm members apparently embarrassed that their friends might see their taste for bubblegum pop, reported The Telegraph.
Last.fm, a founding member of the cluster of technology start-ups in Shoreditch that has latterly received government cash and been branded as Tech City, released the figures to celebrate a decade online.
It was launched in 2002, before even MySpace, and quickly won a fan base among music aficionados by making it easy for them to track their listening and keep up with friends.