Lady Gaga's Poker Face tops 'guilty pleasures' chart
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Lady Gaga's hit track 'Poker Face' has been named the biggest musical "guilty pleasure" of the last decade as it's the most-deleted song on public profiles on a popular music social network.
Data showed that the hit track from Gaga's 2008 debut album, were deleted most by social network Last.fm members apparently embarrassed that their friends might see their taste for bubblegum pop, reported The Telegraph.
Last.fm, a founding member of the cluster of technology start-ups in Shoreditch that has latterly received government cash and been branded as Tech City, released the figures to celebrate a decade online.
It was launched in 2002, before even MySpace, and quickly won a fan base among music aficionados by making it easy for them to track their listening and keep up with friends.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi