Lady Gaga's Poker Face tops 'guilty pleasures' chart
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Lady Gaga's hit track 'Poker Face' has been named the biggest musical "guilty pleasure" of the last decade as it's the most-deleted song on public profiles on a popular music social network.
Data showed that the hit track from Gaga's 2008 debut album, were deleted most by social network Last.fm members apparently embarrassed that their friends might see their taste for bubblegum pop, reported The Telegraph.
Last.fm, a founding member of the cluster of technology start-ups in Shoreditch that has latterly received government cash and been branded as Tech City, released the figures to celebrate a decade online.
It was launched in 2002, before even MySpace, and quickly won a fan base among music aficionados by making it easy for them to track their listening and keep up with friends.