Lady Gaga's 'The Fame' most popular perfume in UK
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Pop star Lady Gaga's new perfume has proved to be popular in Britain after it was named the country's best-selling celebrity fragrance this Christmas.
The 26-year-old 'Poker Face' hitmaker released 'The Fame' this year and it has since been hailed as Britain's most popular perfume in the celebrity scent market as sales rocketed in the run-up to the festive season, reported Contactmusic.
It has been named the UK's best-selling celebrity scent by bosses of British chain 'The Fragrance Shop', clocking up 19 per cent of sales in the country's high street stores.
The 'New James Bond fragrance 007' came in second, ahead of Britney Spears' 'Midnight Fantasy' in third.
Other perfumes in the top 10 include Madonna's 'Truth or Dare' and 'Guilty Pleasure' by pop group 'Steps'.