Lady Gaga's 'The Fame' most popular perfume in UK
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Pop star Lady Gaga's new perfume has proved to be popular in Britain after it was named the country's best-selling celebrity fragrance this Christmas.
The 26-year-old 'Poker Face' hitmaker released 'The Fame' this year and it has since been hailed as Britain's most popular perfume in the celebrity scent market as sales rocketed in the run-up to the festive season, reported Contactmusic.
It has been named the UK's best-selling celebrity scent by bosses of British chain 'The Fragrance Shop', clocking up 19 per cent of sales in the country's high street stores.
The 'New James Bond fragrance 007' came in second, ahead of Britney Spears' 'Midnight Fantasy' in third.
Other perfumes in the top 10 include Madonna's 'Truth or Dare' and 'Guilty Pleasure' by pop group 'Steps'.