Lady Gaga's 'The Fame' most popular perfume in UK
- Congress has old habit of destabilising popular governments, says Rajnath
- Bihar: Ten CRPF commandos killed in Naxal IED blast
- OPINION | Shah Faesal writes: Between the studio and the street
- GOP for securing Pakistan nuclear arsenal; calls India its ally
- Arun Jaitley interview: Huge banking reforms underway, been able to strike consensus on GST Bill
Pop star Lady Gaga's new perfume has proved to be popular in Britain after it was named the country's best-selling celebrity fragrance this Christmas.
The 26-year-old 'Poker Face' hitmaker released 'The Fame' this year and it has since been hailed as Britain's most popular perfume in the celebrity scent market as sales rocketed in the run-up to the festive season, reported Contactmusic.
It has been named the UK's best-selling celebrity scent by bosses of British chain 'The Fragrance Shop', clocking up 19 per cent of sales in the country's high street stores.
The 'New James Bond fragrance 007' came in second, ahead of Britney Spears' 'Midnight Fantasy' in third.
Other perfumes in the top 10 include Madonna's 'Truth or Dare' and 'Guilty Pleasure' by pop group 'Steps'.
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim 'national interest' from its national media
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion
- The carnage in Nice leaves the French in a state of vulnerability
- Donald Trump has shaken core principles of both Republicans and Democrats
- Hindutva’s textbook rewriting project recasts history in binaries
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago