Lady Gaga's 'The Fame' most popular perfume in UK
- Bulandshahr gangrape: Minor victim moves SC, seeks FIR against Azam Khan
- NSG row behind them, Chinese FM Wang Yi holds talks with PM Modi, Sushma Swaraj
- Behind attack on BJP leader Brijpal Teotia: 8 murders & a plot
- Appointment of judges: Break logjam soon or we will step in, CJI tells govt
- Sania Mirza-Rohan Bopanna one win away from Rio 2016 Olympics medal
Pop star Lady Gaga's new perfume has proved to be popular in Britain after it was named the country's best-selling celebrity fragrance this Christmas.
The 26-year-old 'Poker Face' hitmaker released 'The Fame' this year and it has since been hailed as Britain's most popular perfume in the celebrity scent market as sales rocketed in the run-up to the festive season, reported Contactmusic.
It has been named the UK's best-selling celebrity scent by bosses of British chain 'The Fragrance Shop', clocking up 19 per cent of sales in the country's high street stores.
The 'New James Bond fragrance 007' came in second, ahead of Britney Spears' 'Midnight Fantasy' in third.
Other perfumes in the top 10 include Madonna's 'Truth or Dare' and 'Guilty Pleasure' by pop group 'Steps'.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov