Lalit Pandit composes music for Besharam
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
Music composer Lalit Pandit believes that the music of the forthcoming Ranbir Kapoor starrer, Besharam will become a rage. Post the release of the first look of the film, people are looking forward to its music. Lalit, who has composed the music for Besharam says, "The film has lively and melodious music which will become very popular and people will enjoy them. The songs in the film are situation based and sound fantastic."
The album consists of six tracks which includes two high voltage item numbers, some romantic and fun songs. The album features vocals by various well-known singers like Mamta Sharma, Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Niigaam and Mika Singh. "I am also introducing a new singer Sujeet Shetty in the film," adds Lalit.
All the songs have already been recorded, since director Abhinav Kashyap wanted the music to be completed in the pre-production stage itself, revealed the composer.
Very selective about the kind of music he wants to create, Lalit says, "For a song to become a chartbuster, it is necessary to have good music. The success of Munni badnaam hui is a perfect example of the important role that music plays."
KK and Kunal Ganjawala sing for Rannveer
Renowned singers KK and Kunal Ganjawala have recorded songs for Milind Ukey's next directorial venture, Rannveer. KK and Kunal have each recorded one romantic song to be featured in the film, which is based on martial arts. Says music composer Ricky Sharma, "The first song, which is sung by KK, is a romantic number and it speaks about 'first-love'. The second one is a romantic duet which is sung by Kunal Ganjawala. I have not yet finalised the female singer for this duet, as I am searching for someone whose voice will suit the song." There are five songs in the movie; Kunal's song has been written by lyricist Rajan Kheda; whereas the second one which is sung by KK has been penned by lyricist Dr Sagar.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now