Lalit Suri Hospitality Group to open 5 new hotels
- Gadkari's âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS, it will be detrimental
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Five new hotels at London, Dubai, Amritsar, Dehradun and Ahmedabad are likely to be operational shortly while the 12th property of the Group-the Lalit Chandigarh has been opened at Chandigarh.
The Group has made an investment of about Rs 400 crores on the Hotel which is spread over four acres, offering 179 rooms and suites that have full length glass windows offering view of either the forest or the IT Park and the Shivalik range. The five category of rooms start with Deluxe room, Club Room, Executive suite, Luxury Suite and the Lalit Legacy suite which alone is spread over 1504 sq feet with a foyer, two plush bedrooms with living room, dining area, powder room and a pantry.
Aashish Gawari, General Manager told here today that "The Lalit Chandigarh is inspired by the famous French Architect, Le Corbusier, which is reflected both in the architecture as well as the interiors of the hotel". The general manager took media persons for a round of the Hotel showing banquet and conferencing facilities, ballrooms, convention halls, seminar halls, six restaurants, night club, swimming pool and other facilities. The Crystal Ballroom is a 7600 sq feet pillar less ballroom and is perhaps the largest in the city. According to Ravinder Kumar, General Manager, Food and Beverage Corporate, the Lalit Chandigarh would offer multiple dining options including all day dining.
Ms Harshita Singh, General Manager, Marketing and Communication told that the Lalit Suri Hospitality is today the largest privately owned hotel chain offering 17 five star luxury hotels with 12 operational properties.
Now with the Lalit Suri Hospitality Group, opening their luxury segment hotel The Lalit Chandigarh today at city's business hub, the Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, the city is fast becoming a hot spot for hospitality sector. Already big names like The Taj, The J.W.Marriott, Sarovar Park Plaza, The Mount View, The Shiwalik View, The Ashoka, Hometel are functional in Chandigarh.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore