Lalu daughter marries son of UP legislator
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Former Railway Minister Lalu Prasad's fourth daughter Ragini on Saturday got married to Rahul, the son of SP's Ghaziabad MLA Jitendra Yadav, who has now joined Congress and is the party candidate from Sikandarabad in Uttar Pradesh.
Vice-President Hamid Ansari, senior BJP leaders L K Advani and Rajnath Singh, LJP chief Ram Vilas Paswan and Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dixit were among the those present on the occasion.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2