Lalu daughter marries son of UP legislator
- RBI Governor: From Rao and Singh to Modi, why Urjit Patel was a favourite
- Targeting NSCN(K) camp, Indian Army troops entered Myanmar
- J&K: Infiltration bid along LoC foiled, three militants killed in Kupwara
- Punjab: Gau Raksha Dal chief Satish Kumar arrested
- Turkey: 30 killed, 94 hurt in bomb attack at wedding
Former Railway Minister Lalu Prasad's fourth daughter Ragini on Saturday got married to Rahul, the son of SP's Ghaziabad MLA Jitendra Yadav, who has now joined Congress and is the party candidate from Sikandarabad in Uttar Pradesh.
Vice-President Hamid Ansari, senior BJP leaders L K Advani and Rajnath Singh, LJP chief Ram Vilas Paswan and Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dixit were among the those present on the occasion.
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?
- Lessons to learn from Rio Olympics
- Reminiscing after 70: What were the best decades of independent India?
- Inside Track: No party spirit
- There are systemic flaws and vulnerabilities. But India is on the right path
- Wrestlers lose face, and perhaps an Olympic medal, and NADA its credibility