Lalu daughter marries son of UP legislator
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Former Railway Minister Lalu Prasad's fourth daughter Ragini on Saturday got married to Rahul, the son of SP's Ghaziabad MLA Jitendra Yadav, who has now joined Congress and is the party candidate from Sikandarabad in Uttar Pradesh.
Vice-President Hamid Ansari, senior BJP leaders L K Advani and Rajnath Singh, LJP chief Ram Vilas Paswan and Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dixit were among the those present on the occasion.
Three of Lalu's daughters are married. He has seven daughters and two sons. The marriage of his fifth daughter Hema and sixth Anuskha is set to take place soon.