Lalu daughter marries son of UP legislator
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Former Railway Minister Lalu Prasad's fourth daughter Ragini on Saturday got married to Rahul, the son of SP's Ghaziabad MLA Jitendra Yadav, who has now joined Congress and is the party candidate from Sikandarabad in Uttar Pradesh.
Vice-President Hamid Ansari, senior BJP leaders L K Advani and Rajnath Singh, LJP chief Ram Vilas Paswan and Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dixit were among the those present on the occasion.
Three of Lalu's daughters are married. He has seven daughters and two sons. The marriage of his fifth daughter Hema and sixth Anuskha is set to take place soon.