Lalu Yadav is like a fish without water: Nitish Kumar
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Kumar said the demand for special status for the state arose through a resolution adopted in state assembly in 2006.
Later, the state legislative council too passed a similar resolution.
"If the Centre do not hear us on the special status demand, it will be bound to do so after 2014 general elections as the union government cannot ignore peoples voice," he added.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express