Lamborghini tractors to launch in India on Dec 12
Soon there will be a name everyone knows in fields across India. On December 12, Lamborghini will launch its luxurious tractors here as part of the Kisan agri exhibition being held at Pune.
Though the Italian brand Lamborghini is usually associated with sports cars, its tractors have a longer history since they were launched in mid 1950s, even before the cars. The tractor brands has been owned by the SDF Group since 1973.
In India the tractors are manufactured at SDF's plant in Ranipet, primarily for export. The plant is a global production hub for many of SDF's internationally renowned tractor models including Deutz-Fahr.
Lamborghini tractors have the potential to change the way India's view farm vehicles. Initially, the plan is to target rich farmers, golf courses, vine yards, cricket stadium and luxury resorts.
- In first visit after riots, Mulayam defends UP govt, rakes up Gujarat
- Army takes over disputed plot, Manvendra sees conspiracy
- Five seats in Assam, 1 in Tripura to vote in Phase 1
- BJP Modi video to woo Muslims
- Elections 204 begin today; TDP joins hands with BJP, both face protests
- Campuses abuzz with poll talk: Debates, banners & streetplays drive campaign
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death