Lance Armstrong still 'most admired person' in his website despite doping confession
- L-G expresses disappointment over Kejriwal's remark on PM, says will clear Swati Maliwal as DCW chief
- Bombay HC grants anticipatory bail to Teesta Setalvad after CBI rejects plea
- Union Agriculture Minister lists 'love affairs, impotency' as causes for farmer suicides
- Asaram witness murder case: UP govt recommends CBI probe in Akhil Gupta's death
- Haryana Health Minister catches CID man 'spying' on his office, threatens to resign
Disgraced cycling star Lance Armstrong is still the 'most recognizable and admired people' in his own website days after he confessed to doping and cheating his way to greatness in the Oprah Winfrey chat show.
According to the three-paragraph biography on Lance Armstrong.com, Armstrong managed to survive cancer and return to be a seven-time Tour De France winner, Fox News reports. The website also said that Armstrong's experience as a cancer survivor motivated him to show the same drive in his fight against cancer that made him excel in the sport. Armstrong, during last week's interview with Winfrey, said he finally cracked after he saw his son defending him against allegations from anti-doping authorities.