Lance Armstrong still 'most admired person' in his website despite doping confession
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Disgraced cycling star Lance Armstrong is still the 'most recognizable and admired people' in his own website days after he confessed to doping and cheating his way to greatness in the Oprah Winfrey chat show.
According to the three-paragraph biography on Lance Armstrong.com, Armstrong managed to survive cancer and return to be a seven-time Tour De France winner, Fox News reports. The website also said that Armstrong's experience as a cancer survivor motivated him to show the same drive in his fight against cancer that made him excel in the sport. Armstrong, during last week's interview with Winfrey, said he finally cracked after he saw his son defending him against allegations from anti-doping authorities.