Lance Armstrong still 'most admired person' in his website despite doping confession
- TDP and BJP set to part ways; both may field candidates on all Seemandhra seats
- PMO says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Disgraced cycling star Lance Armstrong is still the 'most recognizable and admired people' in his own website days after he confessed to doping and cheating his way to greatness in the Oprah Winfrey chat show.
According to the three-paragraph biography on Lance Armstrong.com, Armstrong managed to survive cancer and return to be a seven-time Tour De France winner, Fox News reports. The website also said that Armstrong's experience as a cancer survivor motivated him to show the same drive in his fight against cancer that made him excel in the sport. Armstrong, during last week's interview with Winfrey, said he finally cracked after he saw his son defending him against allegations from anti-doping authorities.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer