Lance Armstrong still 'most admired person' in his website despite doping confession
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Disgraced cycling star Lance Armstrong is still the 'most recognizable and admired people' in his own website days after he confessed to doping and cheating his way to greatness in the Oprah Winfrey chat show.
According to the three-paragraph biography on Lance Armstrong.com, Armstrong managed to survive cancer and return to be a seven-time Tour De France winner, Fox News reports. The website also said that Armstrong's experience as a cancer survivor motivated him to show the same drive in his fight against cancer that made him excel in the sport. Armstrong, during last week's interview with Winfrey, said he finally cracked after he saw his son defending him against allegations from anti-doping authorities.