Lance Armstrong turns down 'Dancing with the Stars' offer
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Cyclist Lance Armstrong, who was offered to join the reality show "Dancing with the Stars", has refused to be a part of the program.
Sources say the former athlete, who was recently stripped of his Tour de France title due to doping allegation, is among several high-profile 'big get' celebrities who are regularly asked to join the show, reported Aceshowbiz.
Confirming his refusal, his representative stated, "Lance has been offered the show each and every year since its inception. Although flattered he has passed on their generous offers."
Armstrong isn't the only one who turned down a spot on "DWTS". Lindsay Lohan was recently reported to have rejected a USD 550,000 offer from the dancing competition.
Armstrong grabbed the headlines in the past few weeks with his "no-holds-barred interview" with TV mogul Oprah Winfrey.
During the chat, he addressed his doping scandal, admitting that he used EPO, testosterone and HGH to enhance his performance during the race.