Lancor Holdings buys L&T Commercial Projects
- India goes to poll in 9 phases from April 7 to May 12; vote count on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
Chennai-based realty firm Lancor Holdings today said it has bought L&T Commercial Projects Pvt Ltd but did not disclose the deal size.
"Lancor Holdings Ltd has informed BSE that the company has concluded the purchase of 100 per cent equity shares of L&T Commercial Projects Pvt Ltd," the realty firm said in a filing to the BSE.
The company, however, did not share details on financials involved in the deal.
"As a result of this acquisition, approximately 6.5 acres of prime land on GST Road has become available for development into residential and commercial projects with good potential to earn profits," Lancor said without sharing details.
Lancor scrip closed 4.79 per cent up at Rs 42.70 apiece on the BSE.