Land deals: Former Padra mamlatdar arrested, sent to 4-day police remand
- My dream of winning a medal at Rio has been cruelly snatched away from me: Narsingh Yadav
- India draws clear red lines for Pakistan, 5-point agenda for talks
- Sidhu didn't put any pre-condition, he needs time to think: Arvind Kejriwal
- Getting better by the game, PV Sindhu goes for gold at Rio 2016 today
- Gopalganj hooch tragedy: 25 policemen suspended, six people arrested
Though Bharambe is on the run for the last one week, he has filed for anticipatory bail in the district and sessions court.
A 2005-batch revenue officer, Srivastav was posted at Padra as mamlatdar from 2007 to 2009. After complaints of irregularities in land deals, a departmental inquiry was initiated against her and she was found guilty, as a result of which she was suspended. She was reinstated in June last year and was posted as extra chitnis.
- There are systemic flaws and vulnerabilities. But India is on the right path
- Wrestlers lose face, and perhaps an Olympic medal, and NADA its credibility
- In the I-Day speeches of PMs of India & Pak, blame-games that paper over hard realities
- Swarajya to su-rajya
- Instead of waiting for talent to appear, we must create a national sports culture
- We need to think creatively about the proposed defence university