Land deals: Former Padra mamlatdar arrested, sent to 4-day police remand
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Though Bharambe is on the run for the last one week, he has filed for anticipatory bail in the district and sessions court.
A 2005-batch revenue officer, Srivastav was posted at Padra as mamlatdar from 2007 to 2009. After complaints of irregularities in land deals, a departmental inquiry was initiated against her and she was found guilty, as a result of which she was suspended. She was reinstated in June last year and was posted as extra chitnis.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism