Landmark stores in Mumbai, Delhi to start selling Sony PlayStation 4 at Sunday midnight
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Sony's much awaited PlayStation 4 will start selling in India from midnight on 11.45 pm on Sunday, January 5. The gaming console, the launch of which was announced last month, will be available first at the Landmark stores at the Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi and The Grande Mall, Gurgaon as well as stores in Mumbai.
First three customers at each store will get a chance to grab a special Steel plaque from Landmark. Furthermore, lucky walk-in's can earn Rs 500 extra for trading in a PS3 game for a PS4 software.
The PlayStation 4 will cost Rs 39,990, for the console alone. The PlayStation Eye motion-sensing camera and extra controller will cost Rs 4,990 each.