Landmark stores in Mumbai, Delhi to start selling Sony PlayStation 4 at Sunday midnight
- Manish Sisodia announces key ministries of Delhi Cabinet
- Maken hits back at Sheila Dikshit, says result extension of 2013 mandate
- Voter lists in hand, Hindu Mahasabha looks for Christians, Muslims on Valentine’s Day
- Child, nurse, wife on vacation among 9 killed as train derails
- In Baramati, Narendra Modi says Sharad Pawar a 'helpful veteran leader'
Sony's much awaited PlayStation 4 will start selling in India from midnight on 11.45 pm on Sunday, January 5. The gaming console, the launch of which was announced last month, will be available first at the Landmark stores at the Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi and The Grande Mall, Gurgaon as well as stores in Mumbai.
First three customers at each store will get a chance to grab a special Steel plaque from Landmark. Furthermore, lucky walk-in's can earn Rs 500 extra for trading in a PS3 game for a PS4 software.
The PlayStation 4 will cost Rs 39,990, for the console alone. The PlayStation Eye motion-sensing camera and extra controller will cost Rs 4,990 each.