Landmark stores in Mumbai, Delhi to start selling Sony PlayStation 4 at Sunday midnight
- RJD splits as 13 MLAs say they don't support Lalu Prasad; later 6 backtrack
- Govt has decided to drop anti-piracy charges against Italian marines, Centre tells SC
- Rahul slams Modi on migrant issue, says BJP playing divisive politics
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: SC to hear Centre's plea on restraining TN govt from releasing convicts
- Leopard on the loose in Meerut, officials order closure of schools and colleges
Sony's much awaited PlayStation 4 will start selling in India from midnight on 11.45 pm on Sunday, January 5. The gaming console, the launch of which was announced last month, will be available first at the Landmark stores at the Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi and The Grande Mall, Gurgaon as well as stores in Mumbai.
First three customers at each store will get a chance to grab a special Steel plaque from Landmark. Furthermore, lucky walk-in's can earn Rs 500 extra for trading in a PS3 game for a PS4 software.
The PlayStation 4 will cost Rs 39,990, for the console alone. The PlayStation Eye motion-sensing camera and extra controller will cost Rs 4,990 each.
- 4 more bodies found on Arunachal border, curfew in Assam town
- ‘Polls have come in the way of new norms for tech institutes’
- Food security Act also covers foreign nationals, refugees, says Law Ministry
- Lokayukta meets Bhardwaj over Bill
- Days before school admissions start, HC order on RTE creates confusion
- NGO seeks funds to train HIV+ patients