Landmark stores in Mumbai, Delhi to start selling Sony PlayStation 4 at Sunday midnight
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Sony's much awaited PlayStation 4 will start selling in India from midnight on 11.45 pm on Sunday, January 5. The gaming console, the launch of which was announced last month, will be available first at the Landmark stores at the Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi and The Grande Mall, Gurgaon as well as stores in Mumbai.
First three customers at each store will get a chance to grab a special Steel plaque from Landmark. Furthermore, lucky walk-in's can earn Rs 500 extra for trading in a PS3 game for a PS4 software.
The PlayStation 4 will cost Rs 39,990, for the console alone. The PlayStation Eye motion-sensing camera and extra controller will cost Rs 4,990 each.