L&T to offload 4.67% stake in Federal Bank
L&T Finance will offload its entire 4.67 per cent stake in the private sector lender Federal Bank for about Rs 300-350 crore.
L&T Finance, which held 79.95 lakh shares or 4.67 per cent stake in Federal Bank at the end of July-September quarter, would exit the banking entity, according to investment banking sources.
The shares would be sold through open market transactions in a day or two.
Investment banking sources said that L&T Finance Holdings Ltd, the NBFC arm of the engineering giant Larsen & Toubro, would fetch around Rs 300-350 crore from the deal.
The share-sale would be manged by Citigroup.
Shares of Federal Bank today closed at Rs 468.65 on the BSE, up 1.46 per cent from the previous close.
Mutual Funds Check for top funds
Company INFO More on L&T FINANCE HOLDINGS LTD
- Candidates steering towards auto unions to rev up support
- ‘Will send builders of illegal structures to jail’
- To root out corruption, vote for change and give the new face a chance, says Bains
- Green campaign: Phoolka to ride cycle, Bittu talks of birds
- SUV driver hits car, tries to run over inspector at naka; cases registered
- Parties cash in on Sunday mood, star appeal for votes
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death