Lara Dutta calls her daughter Saira the 'boss'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Model-actress Lara Dutta, who is on a vacation with her family in Madrid, says her one-year-old daughter is the 'boss' when it comes to deciding what to eat.
The 35-year-old former Miss Universe gave birth to her first child Saira with tennis ace Mahesh Bhupati last year.
"Enjoying some fantastic weather in Madrid! My daughter seems to enjoy Chinese food though over Spanish Tapas! And right now she's the boss!," she posted on Twitter.