Lara Dutta calls her daughter Saira the 'boss'
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Model-actress Lara Dutta, who is on a vacation with her family in Madrid, says her one-year-old daughter is the 'boss' when it comes to deciding what to eat.
The 35-year-old former Miss Universe gave birth to her first child Saira with tennis ace Mahesh Bhupati last year.
"Enjoying some fantastic weather in Madrid! My daughter seems to enjoy Chinese food though over Spanish Tapas! And right now she's the boss!," she posted on Twitter.