Lara Dutta, Mahesh Bhupathi hand over Samsung Galaxy S4 to first 50 customers in Delhi
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
The much anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 was introduced in the Delhi market with much fanfare with the first 50 owners of the fourth generation smartphone from galaxy stable being handed over by the celebrity couple of Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupathi.
The customers buying the Samsung Galaxy S4 from Smsun premium store in the city Mobile Store in the first 4 hours (12 noon to 4 pm) were given the Samsung S View and the Flip Cover by the company.
Samsung had launched the Galaxy S4 - price at Rs 41,500 - at a media launch in Delhi on Friday. The device is available at company's premium brand stores in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai from Saturday and pan India thereafter.