Lara Dutta, Mahesh Bhupathi hand over Samsung Galaxy S4 to first 50 customers in Delhi
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
The much anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 was introduced in the Delhi market with much fanfare with the first 50 owners of the fourth generation smartphone from galaxy stable being handed over by the celebrity couple of Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupathi.
The customers buying the Samsung Galaxy S4 from Smsun premium store in the city Mobile Store in the first 4 hours (12 noon to 4 pm) were given the Samsung S View and the Flip Cover by the company.
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first