Lara Dutta, Mahesh Bhupathi hand over Samsung Galaxy S4 to first 50 customers in Delhi
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The much anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 was introduced in the Delhi market with much fanfare with the first 50 owners of the fourth generation smartphone from galaxy stable being handed over by the celebrity couple of Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupathi.
The customers buying the Samsung Galaxy S4 from Smsun premium store in the city Mobile Store in the first 4 hours (12 noon to 4 pm) were given the Samsung S View and the Flip Cover by the company.
Samsung had launched the Galaxy S4 - price at Rs 41,500 - at a media launch in Delhi on Friday. The device is available at company's premium brand stores in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai from Saturday and pan India thereafter.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- How they killed our factories | The Indian Express