Larry Hagman's beachfront house up for sale
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
The California estate belonging to Larry Hagman, who passed away last November, has been put up for sale.
The actor died after a year long battle with cancer.
His wife of 58 years, Maj Axelsson, is suffering from Alzheimers and hence there is none to look after the property.
Hagman's breathtaking beach front penthouse in Santa Monica has been listed for USD 5.2 million, reported Daily Mail online.
The condo features floor-to-ceiling windows and a semi-private glass elevator shared with only seven other tenants at the posh 101 Ocean Avenue building.
The Tuscan-style home also has a man-made babbling creek, 400 rose bushes as well as olive, grapefruit, lime, orange, and avocado trees.
However, the sprawling property's best feature is the mind-blowing 360-degree view of the mountains and Pacific Ocean.
In 2011, Hagman returned to 'Dallas' to reprise his role as cunning villain JR in the show's reboot, which started airing in June last year.
But in October of that year he was diagnosed with a 'treatable' form of throat cancer and announced he would receive treatment while filming the show but lost his battle