Larry Hagman's beachfront house up for sale
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
The California estate belonging to Larry Hagman, who passed away last November, has been put up for sale.
The actor died after a year long battle with cancer.
His wife of 58 years, Maj Axelsson, is suffering from Alzheimers and hence there is none to look after the property.
Hagman's breathtaking beach front penthouse in Santa Monica has been listed for USD 5.2 million, reported Daily Mail online.
The condo features floor-to-ceiling windows and a semi-private glass elevator shared with only seven other tenants at the posh 101 Ocean Avenue building.
The Tuscan-style home also has a man-made babbling creek, 400 rose bushes as well as olive, grapefruit, lime, orange, and avocado trees.
However, the sprawling property's best feature is the mind-blowing 360-degree view of the mountains and Pacific Ocean.
In 2011, Hagman returned to 'Dallas' to reprise his role as cunning villain JR in the show's reboot, which started airing in June last year.
But in October of that year he was diagnosed with a 'treatable' form of throat cancer and announced he would receive treatment while filming the show but lost his battle
to the disease a month later.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held