Larry Hagman's beachfront house up for sale
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
The California estate belonging to Larry Hagman, who passed away last November, has been put up for sale.
The actor died after a year long battle with cancer.
His wife of 58 years, Maj Axelsson, is suffering from Alzheimers and hence there is none to look after the property.
Hagman's breathtaking beach front penthouse in Santa Monica has been listed for USD 5.2 million, reported Daily Mail online.
The condo features floor-to-ceiling windows and a semi-private glass elevator shared with only seven other tenants at the posh 101 Ocean Avenue building.
The Tuscan-style home also has a man-made babbling creek, 400 rose bushes as well as olive, grapefruit, lime, orange, and avocado trees.
However, the sprawling property's best feature is the mind-blowing 360-degree view of the mountains and Pacific Ocean.
In 2011, Hagman returned to 'Dallas' to reprise his role as cunning villain JR in the show's reboot, which started airing in June last year.
But in October of that year he was diagnosed with a 'treatable' form of throat cancer and announced he would receive treatment while filming the show but lost his battle
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment