last night home
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
SC: No change of DCs likely
Shimla:The Election Commission of India (ECI) has found no fresh grounds to change any district Returning Officers or SPs in Himachal Pradesh ahead of the November 4 Assembly elections. In a letter written to PCC president Virbhadra Singh, in response to his complaint seeking change of four Deputy Commissioners, the ECI has conveyed that it's inquiries have not revealed anything adverse against the DCs.
HP polls: 4 file papers on day 4
Shimla:Himachal Lokhit Party leader and former MLA Naveen Dhiman were among four candidates who filed nominations for the state Assembly polls on Saturday, raising the total number of nominations to 17.
Transfer policy for JBT teachers
Chandigarh:The Haryana government on Saturday approved the inter-district transfer policy for Junior Basic Training (JBT) and C and V cadre teachers, who are working on regular basis in the state. "Application forms for individual and mutual appointment by transfer will be available on www.harprathmik.gov.in," a spokesperson said. In case of mutual inter-district transfers, the form should be countersigned by the DEEOs of the districts and both teachers would have to submit their options. "However, if one teacher fails to join, the appointment of both teachers will automatically lapse," the spokesperson added. The requests for mutual transfers, for the time being, will only be considered for Mewat district.
Pentavalent vaccine now in Haryana
Chandigarh:The Haryana's Health Department has introduced 'Pentavalent Vaccine' to provide protection against five deadly childhood diseases including Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, Hepatitis B and childhood pneumonia caused primarily by Haemophylus influenza B.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express