last night home
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
SC directs states on borewells
Shimla:In a letter written to state governments by the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights regarding orders of the Apex Court - wherein it directed state governments that owners of premises on which a borewell is being constructed must inform civic departments of the construction, in writing, 15 days in advance — the body has asked governments to submit a comprehensive report to the commission with an action taken in this regard.