Last schedule for I Love New Year
- Hardik Patel walks out of Lajpore jail after nine months
- Op Sankat Mochan: First flight carrying evacuated Indians from South Sudan reaches Kerala
- Behind Nice attack, a Caliphate in retreat
- Infosys Q1 net profit up 13 percent, but misses estimates; shares slide
- Arunachal CM Tuki wants 'reasonable' time, says Gov decision for floor test by Saturday 'hasty'
The last schedule of I Love New Year took off at Filmalaya Studios in Mumbai recently. Several scenes between lead actors Sunny Deol and Kangna Ranaut, and two songs will be shot during the 20-day schedule. Besides shooting in the studios, sequences will also be canned at the Andheri Sports Complex, a large stadium in Mumbai's suburbs, while the last 10 day spell will be held in New York. Duo Vinay Sapru and Radhika Rao are helming the project, produced by T-Series.
Four days left for Reema Kagti's film
Only four days of shooting is left for Reema Kagti's thriller with Aamir Khan,
Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji. Presently busy with the first cut of the film, Kagti said that the tail end will be shot in October.
Forty days schedule for Department
Ram Gopal Varma is busy shooting for Department. The film, which is set in Mumbai, is being shot in real locations all over the city. The first five days were shot at Mohammad Ali Road, on a set created in the city's Bandra-Kurla Complex and several other localities. Rana Dagubatti and Sanjay Dutt, who play encounter specialists in the film, participated in the shoot. The film will be shot in a start-to-finish schedule over 40 odd days.