Last schedule for I Love New Year
- Modi-Sharif joint statement: Release Indian, Pakistan fishermen from respective jails
- Debris of missing Coast Guard Dornier located in Tamil Nadu sea waters
- Lawrence of Arabia actor Omar Sharif passes away at 83
- IIT Roorkee expells 73 students for faring badly
- Gajendra Chauhan chosen over icons as he could devote more time: Government
The last schedule of I Love New Year took off at Filmalaya Studios in Mumbai recently. Several scenes between lead actors Sunny Deol and Kangna Ranaut, and two songs will be shot during the 20-day schedule. Besides shooting in the studios, sequences will also be canned at the Andheri Sports Complex, a large stadium in Mumbai's suburbs, while the last 10 day spell will be held in New York. Duo Vinay Sapru and Radhika Rao are helming the project, produced by T-Series.
Four days left for Reema Kagti's film
Only four days of shooting is left for Reema Kagti's thriller with Aamir Khan,
Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji. Presently busy with the first cut of the film, Kagti said that the tail end will be shot in October.
Forty days schedule for Department