Last schedule for I Love New Year
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
The last schedule of I Love New Year took off at Filmalaya Studios in Mumbai recently. Several scenes between lead actors Sunny Deol and Kangna Ranaut, and two songs will be shot during the 20-day schedule. Besides shooting in the studios, sequences will also be canned at the Andheri Sports Complex, a large stadium in Mumbai's suburbs, while the last 10 day spell will be held in New York. Duo Vinay Sapru and Radhika Rao are helming the project, produced by T-Series.
Four days left for Reema Kagti's film
Only four days of shooting is left for Reema Kagti's thriller with Aamir Khan,
Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji. Presently busy with the first cut of the film, Kagti said that the tail end will be shot in October.
Forty days schedule for Department