Lastnight World: 2 Indians on Forbes list of education innovators
- Kapil Sibal complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital staus issue
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's Rajdharma remark post 2002 Gujarat riots to take on Modi
- Those with blood on their hands should not speak about the country: Mamata
2 Indians on Forbes list of education innovators
New York: The Indian-origin CEO of Datawind, maker of India's low-cost tablet Aakash, Suneet Singh Tuli and Massachusettes Institute of Technology professor Anant Agarwal have been named by Forbes among the 15 "classroom revolutionaries" using innovative technologies to reinvent education for students and teachers globally.
Turkey: 17 soldiers killed in copter crash
ANKARA: A Turkish military helicopter carrying soldiers on a mission against Kurdish rebels crashed because of bad weather on Saturday, killing all 17 troops onboard, officials said.
25 dead, 100 injured in Myanmar train mishap
YANGON: Authorities said casualties from a fiery train accident here increased to 25, while more than 100 are injured. State television on Friday there was an explosion and fire after dozens of people rushed to skim fuel from a derailed tanker train's overturned carriages.
Iraq cancels $4.2 bn Russia arms deal
Baghdad: Baghdad cancelled a $4.2 billion weapons package with Russia Saturday citing graft concerns. Cancellation of the deal is a setback for Moscow's attempts to firm up its slipping foothold in the Middle East.