Lastnight World: Dallas actor Larry Hagman dies
- Nobody will be allowed to break India's unity, says Rajnath after Masarat's arrest
- Modi should behave like a PM, not an RSS 'pracharak': Congress
- Vehicles set ablaze in Kolkata suburb after death of councillor's brother
- Yechury says Modi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
Dallas actor Larry Hagman dies
Los Angeles: Actor Larry Hagman, who turned into a household name playing the conniving character JR Ewing on TV show Dallas, has died aged 81. Hagman, who died Friday in Texas city, had been battling cancer for the past year, having announced his diagnosis just as he began work on the soap-opera reboot for TNT, reported USA Today.
Foster parents lose kids for supporting UKIP
London: A British couple had their three foster children taken away by local authorities on the grounds that their membership of the UK Independence Party (UKIP) meant they supported "racist" policies. The married couple from Yorkshire in northern England said they had been fostering children for seven years but have been told by social workers they were not suitable because of UKIP's calls for curbs on immigration to Britain, The Telegraph reported.
Iran accuses US Navy of 'illegal' acts in Gulf
United Nations: Iran has accused the US Navy of carrying out "illegal and provocative acts" in the Persian
Gulf and Sea of Oman. In identical letters to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and the Security Council, Iran's UN Ambassador Mohammad
Khazaee said the Navy repeatedly violated the country's airspace. He cited flights over the coastal areas of Bushehr on seven occasions in October and most recently a US drone flight on November 1 which disregarded all radio warnings and penetrated Iranian airspace.