Latest ATP Men ranking
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Here is the latest ATP Men's Tennis ranking:
1. Roger Federer, Switzerland, 12,315 points.
2. Novak Djokovic, Serbia, 11,970.
3. Andy Murray, Britain, 7,690.
4. Rafael Nadal, Spain, 6,905.
5. David Ferrer, Spain, 5,610.
6. Tomas Berdych, Czech Republic, 4,985.
7. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, France, 4,710.
8. Juan Martin del Potro, Argentina, 3,000.
9. Janko Tipsarevic, Serbia, 3,100.
10. Juan Monaco, Argentina, 2,775.
11. John Isner, United States, 2,565.
12. Richard Gasquet, France, 2,550.
13. Nicolas Almagro, Spain, 2,435.
14. Milos Raonic, Canada, 2,300.
15. Marin Cilic, Croatia, 2,210.
16. Kei Nishikori, Japan, 2,000.
17. Stanislas Wawrinka, Switzerland, 1,955.
18. Alexandr Dolgopolov, Ukraine, 1,935.
19. Philipp Kohlschreiber, Germany, 1,830.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness