Launch: Samsung upgrades phablet segment with Galaxy Grand 2 at Rs 22,990+
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Samsung Electronics has updated its popular Galaxy Grand series of phones with a Grand 2 range featuring improved HD viewing, powerful multitasking and a Club Samsung app loaded with localised infotainment content.
What is new: The Galaxy Grand 2 has a 5.25-inch HD screen that allows users to open multiple windows. It will also allow for one application to be run in two windows at the same time, facilitating more productivity and collaboration across programs. The new My Magazine interface provides personalised news, social media and entertainment content experience. The phone also has a soft and textured-touch back cover and delicate stitching to its looks. It is also slimmer and lighter at 8.9 mm and 163 gram.
What else is there: The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean phone is powered by a Quad Core 1.2GHz processor. The 1.5GB of RAM and 2,600mAh battery allows users to seamlessly multitask by delivering up to 10 hours of video playback or 17 hours of calls. The phone also has two SIM slots.
The phone will start selling in January 2014 and will be priced between Rs 22,990 and Rs 24,990.
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Rahul gifts his land near Vadraâ€™s in Haryana village to sisterÂ Priyanka
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express
- Indiaâ€™s biggest failing | The Indian Express